21.8.09

Spread Your Love with a Heart Locket Charm Bracelet

a perfect gift for those who have your heart

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.
- Kay Knudsen

A piece of jewelry is always a nice gift, but it's better if it's meaningful. For my 18th birthday, my boyfriend wanted to give me his heart, so he got me a gold bracelet with a heart locket charm. It's perfect. I've recreated the same kind of bracelet here, but I tried to choose pieces that weren't ridiculously overpriced because it's the thought that counts. The mark. bracelets are only $14 for a dozen, which means you can create 12 different heart bracelets for the ones about whom you care. Because they have gold accents, you have the option to pair gold lockets with some of the bracelets and silver lockets with other ones. With this gift, everyone you love can have your heart :)



No comments: